Alleged breach of the trust deed

Hi everyone! :wave:

I just wanted to share some additional information that I stumbled upon. Please note that the evidence is weaker than what I had posted in the original post (OP), but for the sake of transparency, I’m sharing it so that the community can make an informed decision.

This piece of evidence sheds light on the fact that Alexios was likely behind the content at CH.

Additional Evidence 1:

dYdX Trading Beginner’s Educational Guide – Part 1 | CryptoHondos

• Article Date: June 8, 2022

I am using the Translate function in my browser.

This guide explains how to start trading on the dydx platform.

The wallet shown in the picture belongs to Alexios. This suggests that he either took this screenshot or CH had access to Alexios’ private keys.

A deposit of exactly 1500 USDC was made from Alexios’ wallet to dydx on May 23, 2022.

Ethereum Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Etherscan

Additional Evidence 2:

dYdX Trading Beginner’s Educational Guide – Part 2 | CryptoHondos

• Article Date: June 8, 2022

The screenshot indicates that the author of this guide had an open position of 4595 ADA on the dydx platform. Only the person controlling that account could see these open positions through the dydx interface.

To verify this, visit the L2BEAT dYdX Explorer, a blockchain explorer. By entering Alexios’ main wallet (0x13Fb07C0e9B5d63Ec38AE1Fa9221c3c911193646), you can confirm that a long position of 4595 ADA was open on June 1 at 21:41:27 UTC.

The position was closed five days later.

This confirms that the author of the article was either Alexios or someone who had access to his private keys.

Additional Evidence 3:

What are epochs in the dYdX ecosystem | CryptoHondos

• Article Date: July 18, 2022 (a few days after Alexios became a trustee)

The account of the article author earned approximately 63 dydx tokens as rewards in Epoch 10. Once again, it was tied to Alexios’ wallet.

Ethereum Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Etherscan

You can cross-reference the number of rewards for Epoch 10 using this link.

CH’s website features seven articles about DYDX. Among these, three were written by Alexios, and one was plagiarized from the Defiant newsletter. The authorship of the remaining articles is unclear due to their generic nature.

Contrary to Alexios’ claim, his involvement with CH seems to extend beyond his stated scope. His statement implies that he was only engaged with CH prior to the grant, providing marketing and SEO services.

Let’s revisit Carl’s statement:

Questions arise about the specific deliverables CH met to justify the $20k grant. Additionally, based on the provided information, it seems the transaction batch was signed by all five trustees.

Therefore, in the case of a multisig structure involving three out of five trustees, Alexios’ signature for this transaction was unnecessary. Any errors might be attributed to Reverie’s role as an enforcer.

1 Like