dYdX Treasury SubDAO Proposal

when comparing the two submitted proposals, the one by Steakhouse and this one by Karpatkey, despite the similarities in how they both plan to allocate funds, I find Karpatkey’s proposal to be more clearly and elegantly presented. The information is laid out in a way that is clear and easy to follow, making it accessible to all members of the community, regardless of their comfort with numbers or accounting

at the current staking yield, Karpatkey is projected to earn a minimum of $25k per month, with a maximum cap of approximately $85k per month. Given that the yield is at an all-time low and may stay that way for some time, I consider the $25k payment to be reasonable and fair. If the protocol performs well, the fees will increase as well, with a $85k cap which serves as an effective safeguard. This ensures there is a limit, preventing any future conflicts if the protocol experiences significant growth which I think we all expect to happen at some point

great gesture as well to finance the initial setup of the Cayman Foundation and cover all related costs. I believe this shows a strong commitment to the project’s future and a clear intention to grow alongside the protocol

4 Likes