Hello dYdX Community,
We are excited to announce that our validator is securing the dYdX Chain and you can stake $DYDX with us to earn staking rewards. While our initial foray into the Cosmos ecosystem was through developing a Cosmos native wallet, we’re now expanding our horizons by establishing validator nodes on a curated selection of Cosmos chains.
Leap Wallet is a non-custodial wallet designed to simplify your dYdX chain experience. With its user-friendly interface, Leap Wallet lets you seamlessly manage your dYdX assets. You can view your dYdX chain portfolio, transfer assets, stake $DYDX, vote on governance proposals and track your transaction history all in one place. Leap Wallet is available as a mobile app for iOS and Android, a browser extension for Chrome, Edge, and Brave, and as a comprehensive web dashboard - download here.
What’s the benefit for staking with us on dYdX Chain?
- We charge a low commission of 5%
- We’re deeply invested in the Cosmos ecosystem for the long run and and big believers in dYdX’s mission. We will be actively involved in the governance process, consistently participating and voting to prioritize the chain’s long-term success
- Our role as a validator on the dYdX chain gives us unique insights into the community’s needs, guiding us to continually improve our Leap product suite for delegators and validators alike
- (Disclaimer: Always do your due diligence before making any decision. Do not treat this as Financial Advice) All fees generated on the dYdX Chain are distributed to those staking $DYDX. This effectively means that you will receive rewards for staking in USDC and the amount of USDC that you receive will depend on the fees generated. While the trading volume is just picking up on the dYdX Chain, we expect it grow significantly as the community migrates from dYdX v3 to dYdX Chain over the coming months. For reference, dYdX v3 generated $5.7M in fees in Epoch 28 (each epoch is 28 days long).
- The infrastructure for dYdX is based in Japan and Singapore. Having setups in multiple zones helps with our system’s redundancy and fault tolerance. It also allows us to to efficiently serve our users across diverse geographical regions while minimising the risk of service disruptions.
What kind of hardware do you run? Baremetal, cloud-based…? In what geographic regions?
- We use Bare-metal and AWS EC2, mainly based in Europe and Asia.
Years of experience
- We’ve been building the Cosmos native wallet for close to 2 years now and have started setting up validator nodes on a curated selection of Cosmos chains in the last 2 months.
What other networks are you running validators for?
- Cosmos Hub: Although in the inactive set right now, we’re set to enter the active set in a couple of weeks once ICF delegations are completed. We were among the top 3 validators selected for ICF’s delegation round.
- Stake with our Validator here:
- Download Leap:
- dYdX Dashboard: Use the Leap dYdX Dashboard for a seamless $DYDX bridging and staking experience.
- Stay Updated: Follow Leap Cosmos on Twitter for the latest news.
- Community Interaction: Join the Leap Discord.
- Support: For assistance, refer to our Support document.
- About Leap: Discover more about Leap – The Super Wallet for dYdX chain.