• Endorsed Delegate’s address: nodeguardians.eth
  • Discourse username: Node-Guardians
  • Discord username: samnode
  • Twitter handle: @samnode_
  • Email : governance@nodeguardians.io
  • Endorsed Delegate’s voting power : 2000 DYDX
  • Endorsed Delegate’s proposing power : 2000 DYDX

Endorsed Delegates Code of Conduct

Evidence of responsiveness to the dYdX community (if any) : [My posts](Validator Introduction - Node Guardians / )

Conflicts of interest (if any): None, we also love hedgehogs

Why do you want to be an Endorsed Delegate and why should dYdX/stkdYdX holders delegate to you?

Governance is paramount to us, and we understand not everyone has the bandwidth to engage deeply. Every decision we make is rigorously examined by our team. We’re known for challenging majority viewpoints on key Cosmos Hub proposals, as our votes aren’t driven by maintaining strategic alliances but are solely focused on what we deem most beneficial for the protocol. Transparency is vital to us, and we regularly share our rationale for crucial governance decisions on social platforms like Twitter and YouTube. In addition, we organise governance gatherings on a quarterly basis, inviting our delegators and other members of the ecosystem to participate. These gatherings serve as a platform for fostering community engagement, encouraging debates, and exchanging ideas on what is the most appropriate to the network.

How will you connect with and contribute to the dYdX community and governance?

At Node Guardians, our mission goes beyond just guarding nodes. We provide a platform to help developers enhance their coding skills. Here, seasoned developers can enjoy an RPG-like experience while tackling complex programming challenges. If this resonates with the dYdX developer community, we’d love to explore the possibilities! Additionally, we run a technical podcast on our Node Guardians YouTube channel and regularly organize community events.(cf www.starknet.cc )

Additional Information

I confirm that the information above is accurate and up to date as of the start of the current epoch and I will immediately update this Profile and Pitch in the event of a material change.

I have read and agree to abide by the Endorsed Delegates Code of Conduct.

I have completed and scored 9/10 on the Endorsed Delegate Self Assessment. Please find my Self Assessment linked here

4 Likes