- Endorsed Delegate’s address : StableLab.eth
- Commonwealth name : Matt_StableLab
- Discord ID : Matt_StableLab
- Twitter handle : @StableLab
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Website : StableLab.xyz
dYdX is focused on becoming the best place to trade perpetuals. We chose to be delegates to support the future of decentralized perpetual exchanges. With reliable governance, dYdX will be able to scale sustainably. We choose to play a key role in turning dYdX vision into reality.
At StableLab we are committed to being active members of the community. We will maintain a 100% voting rate as well as provide reasoning for all of our votes. We voice our opinion on as many forum topics as possible to further discussion in the DAO and ensure all proposals are well thought out.
We have written dozens of proposals across a variety of DeFi protocols to help them grow towards decentralization in a safe and sustainable way. We will use our experience creating and implementing strong governance frameworks to help dYdX run more efficiently and effectively.
StableLab is a governance firm focused on professional delegation, DAO framework design and product development. We work with various projects, from the ones just starting their journey to decentralization to the most prominent DeFi protocols.
Our systematic framework for DAOs covers governance methodologies, decentralized workforce, implementation, documentation, communication and community engagement. There is no one-size-fits-all approach, but we provide a framework of principles and tools we have developed throughout our experience.
We scale DAOs sustainably.
We are the leading professional delegate team with a track record across major DeFi protocols, including MakerDAO, Optimism, Aave, 1inch, Balancer, Element, InstaDapp, Hop and more.
We pioneer delegation work through high governance standards, extensive research, hands-on expertise and the consistent use of a code of conduct. Pushing forward web3 and DeFi since 2018, StableLab’s co-founders previously spent 3.5 years at the Maker Foundation.
Governance delegates and roles currently (or previously held by StableLab).
View all our proposals, votes and milestones at stablelab.xyz /governance.
A. VALUES - A.R.T.
- Active : We participate in every aspect of the governance process, from creating and presenting proposals to providing feedback in the forums and actively voting.
- Research : Our decisions are backed by a team of experienced researchers and PhDs.
- Trust : We act unbiased and transparent, according to our code of conduct - driven by a strong set of ethics and values.
B. DELEGATE CONDUCT
- Use values to guide actions.
- Maintain impartiality and transparency in participation.
- Rely on data, research and prior expertise for proposals and votes.
- Apply battle-tested internal policies for consistency.
- Consult with the team for quality outcomes.
Through our holding company, we have invested in multiple projects to advance growth and governance for them. See the full list here.
We contribute to various protocols’ governance, such as MakerDAO, Optimism, Aave, 1inch, Balancer, and Element. See the full list here.
When applicable, we will disclose potential conflicts of interest in our rationale.
By delegating to StableLab, you acknowledge and agree that StableLab participates on a best efforts basis and StableLab will not be liable for any form of damages related to StableLab’s participation in governance.
I confirm that the information above is accurate and up to date as of the start of the current epoch and I will immediately update this Profile and Pitch in the event of a material change.
I have read and agree to abide by the Endorsed Delegates Code of Conduct.
I have completed and scored 10/10 on the Endorsed Delegate Self Assessment. Please find my Self Assessment linked here