Greetings, dYdX Community !
Starting a topic aimed at becoming The Guideline for new validators on dYdX Chain.
I intend to update this post regularly, so feel encouraged to provide feedback and ideas in the comments below
NOTE: dYdX v4 Public Testnet is not permissionless - dYdX Trading Inc. has been building the software that is powering the blockchain and have been selecting the testnet participants.
- 8-core, x86_64 architecture processor
- 64 GiB RAM
- 500 GiB of locally attached SSD storage
You should factor in setting up and operating sentry nodes to protect your validator agains DDoS attacks.
TBD - once dYdX Trading make the GitHub repositories public
- If you choose to use Cosmovisor, here’s how to set it up
genesis.jsonfrom the Networks repo( TBD) and place it in
- Follow the steps for running a Full Node to sync your state
- ( TBD) Convert your Full Node to a validator
- ( TBD) Stake/self-delegate DYDX tokens to increase your voting power