To all potential validators, the dYdX Chain public testnet is set to launch on July 5th, at 17:00 UTC!
- Read the full article here: [https://dydx.exchange/blog/public-testnet)
- View the Twitter thread from dYdX Trading
- Discussion in the comments.
Milestone 4 marks the completion of features necessary for the launch of public testnet, which will include a larger number of validators running v4 code. The public testnet will launch with BTC and ETH markets, and it is anticipated that the open-source software will include ~30+ markets as the network gets upgraded.
The following core flows will be available for testing via integrations, APIs, websockets, and the web frontend, which will be available on July 5th at 17:00 UTC.
- Connect your wallet and generate private keys
- Request testnet funds via faucet
- Users will be primarily directed to receive testnet USDC from a faucet operated by dYdX Trading Inc.
- Over the course of the public testnet, feature releases will be rolled out that enable users to test bridging mechanics from other chains
- View the order book
- View the price chart, depth chart, funding chart, and market details
- View market stats (e.g., 1h funding, 24h volume, etc.)
- Place market orders
- Place limit orders with advanced options (i.e., FoK, GTT, IOC, and Post-Only)
- Cancel short-term and stateful (long-term and on-chain) orders
- View orders and fills history by selected market or all markets
- View position information by selected market or all markets
- View your account’s information and state diffs when placing an order
- View position PnL and account historical equity
Testnet documentation here - Testnet Expectations · dYdX · v4
Potential validators, do review the blog post, and discuss in the comments.