Hello, dYdX community, this is Architect Nodes:
We are Professional Proof of Stake Validator and excited to be part of dYdX community.
Entity name and location
We are Architect Nodes, and our team is located in US and Asia.
Our validator infrastructure is located in US, and public good services are located worldwide including US and EU.
What kind of hardware do you run? Baremetal, cloud-based…? In what geographic regions?
Our validators run on self owned, self hosted Bare Metal servers. We use Enterprise grade Dell servers for validation. Our validator servers are located in US region.
We employ Yubi HSM to secure consensus keys.¬
Technical make-up of team (elaborate on no. of dev ops engineers, experience, etc.)
• Founder - Over 20 years of experience in Design and maintenance of enterprise scale solutions in Fintech space.
• Operations lead - Over 15 years of experience in dev ops.
• Devops Engineer - Over 5 years of experience
Years of experience
We are part of Cosmos ecosystem for last two years and validating on Mainnet and Testnet for several Cosmos chains.
What other networks are you running validators for?
We are primarily focused on Tendermint based chains. We are running mainnet validators for EVMOS, Juno, Fetch.AI, Bitsong, Stride, Quicksilver, Band, Gravity Bridge, Comdex, Persistence and Nolus.
We also run testnet for multiple Cosmos chains.
Do you have a validator voting framework and process?
Governance participation is important for us to make sure that voice of our delegators is heard in every proposal. We are engaged with fellow validators and Cosmos community on Discord, Twitter and Telegram. We gather feedback from different stakeholders before voting.
Are you planning to play any additional roles in the dYdX ecosystem (e.g. market maker, trader, indexer, front-end, other)?
We provide significant public goods infrastructure for Cosmos chains. Details are provided in next section.
Are there other products or services you want to highlight that could be relevant for dYdX?
We provide infrastructure for services listed below and plan to support these services for dYdX.
- Testnet: We run testnet nodes before and after mainnet to support team with testing.
- Public RPC, API and gRPC: We offer public API/RPC/grpc endpoints under Cosmos registry. These endpoints are used by other applications like Restake as well project teams.
- Relayers: We are a distinguished relayer operator in Cosmos Network with relayer support for 18 Cosmos chains. Apart from maintaining infrastructure for these chains, we also spend significant amount in fees to support our relayers. In last 30 days, we relayed over 300k packets across interchain and plan to offer our services to dYdX.
Any notable contributions in other ecosystems that you would like to highlight for the community?
- We open sourced our relayer config to community on our github (GitHub - social244305-Architect/Relayer: Architect Nodes Relayer Info).
- We work with Informal Systems to enhance capabilities of Hermes software used for relaying.
- We provide Oracle connectivity for chains that require it.