Hello, dYdX team and community, this is NodeStake.
We are excited to join the dYdX community and make our best contribution.
NodeStake is the professional validator, infrastructure provider and IBC relayer.
We provided blockchain services since 2017.
Up to now, NodeStake has provided services for over 60 chains.
Entity name and location
North America(USA,Canada), Europe(France,Germany)
What kind of hardware do you run? Baremetal, cloud-based…? In what geographic regions?
We use AWS and OVH.
- 4 - 32 Cores CPU
- 8 - 128 GB DDR4 RAM
- 100GB SSD - 8TB NVMe
- 1 Gbit/s bandwidth
Technical make-up of team (elaborate on no. of dev ops engineers, experience, etc.)
Our members are mainly from Asia, including Singapore, China Mainland, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Japan.
2 Community Managers
1 Product Manager
The team members are early blockchain participants. Good knowledge of industry technology, project progress.
Years of experience
Founded in 2017 by 3 Crypto enthusiast, provided services of mining BTC ETH and some PoW coins.
Then we provided node and validator services for some PoS projects.
Since 2021, we mainly focus on the validating and infrastructure services in Tendermint based chains.
What other networks are you running validators for?
Up to now, NodeStake has provided validating and infrastructure services (RPC endpoints, snapshots, IBC relayers) for over 60 chains, such as CosmosHub, Agoric, Archway, Evmos, Neutron, Stride, Acre, Archway, Arkh, Aura, AssetMantle, C4e, Canto, Cheqd, Composable, Decentr, Empower, Gitopia, G-Bridge, Haqq, Humans, Jackal, Kichain, Kyve, Lambda, Loyal, Nomic, Nois, Omniflix, Planq, Point, Pylons, Qwoyn, Realio, Rebus, Rizon, StafiHub, Tenet, Teritori, Terp, UnUniFi, Uptick, Whitewhale. In addition, some testnets which will be upcoming later the year.
Based on your participation in any previous testnets, mainnets, are there any best practices to be aware of? What are some things that made previous testnets, mainnet launches successful and/or things to avoid that have gone poorly?
- Validator dedicated channel, for validators announcements and communicate.
- Be transparent, open and fair in the selection of validators. This keeps active validators motivated and incoming validators aware of where they should contribute.
- Attaching importance to infrastructure services(public RPC, gRPC, API, State Sync, and Snapshot). Stable and secure infrastructures are key to keeping the PoS chain up and running.
Do you have a validator voting framework and process?
We actively participate in on-chain governance and engage with communities on Discord.
Are you planning to play any additional roles in the dYdX ecosystem (e.g. market maker, trader, indexer, front-end, other)?
- Infrastructure services(Staking tool, Explorer, Auto-compound, RPC, gRPC, API, Seed, Live Peers, State-Sync, Daily Snapshot, IBC Relayer, etc.)
- Manage the Chinese speaking communities(Discord and TG)
- Create and translate some Chinese articles.
Are there other products or services you want to highlight that could be relevant for dYdX?
Our infrastructures are widely used in the Cosmos Ecosystem communites.
- Public Endpoints: Long-term excellent and stable RPC/gRPC/API/JsonRPC is our characteristic. Some projects have chosen to integrate our endpoints into the Keplr wallet as default endpoints.
- Daily Snapshots: The lightest daily snapshot can be downloaded within 3 minutes. Besides, we always provide post-upgrade snapshot in every upgrade, so that some nodes can recover quickly after the upgrade error.
- State-Sync: This feature allows nodes that lag behind in the block to quickly restore synchronization.
- Seed, Live Peers, Addrbook: We provide our seed node, and Live peer/addrbook which allow nodes to obtain blocks stably.
- Chain Explorer: 133 chains in our explorer. It is not only an explorer, but also a user friendly staking/gov/IBC tools.
- Node Installation Guide: With our guides, new node operators can easily create and synchronize the nodes
- IBC Relayer: 30+ IBC relayer hubs, 100+ IBC relay channels, 100+ chain pairs
Any notable contributions in other ecosystems that you would like to highlight for the community?
We are active in multiple Chinese-speaking communities (including over 20,000 people in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore).
Share blockchain news.
Share legal airdrops.
Share our testnets tutorials.
Discuss exciting topics together.