- Entity name and location
- Infrastructure location
Canada, South and South East Asia, US, EU (If required can add servers to other location as well.)
- What kind of hardware do you run? Baremetal, cloud-based…? In what geographic regions?
Bare Metal: Canada, Lithuania, Helsinki
Cloud Based: US, EU, Singapore, India and open to all AWS provided locations.
- Technical make-up of team (elaborate on no. of dev ops engineers, experience, etc.)
Our technical team is made up of 4 DevOps engineers with experience upto 7 years. They are responsible for optimizing our cloud infrastructure deployment and maintenance, which helps us to improve the user experience and create scalable systems. In addition to our DevOps team, we also have an analytics team working on different Cosmos products and a marketing team.
- Years of experience
Our team has been involved in the blockchain space since couple of years, we started running a validator as service for multiple users on various cosmos based chains since late 2021 and Zenscape was launched during early 2022.
- What other networks are you running validators for?
We are presently running mainnet validators with being in active set on Osmosis, Chihuahua, Comdex, Canto, Arable, Empower, Asset Mantle, Ki-chain, Persistence.
- Based on your participation in any previous testnets, mainnets, are there any best practices to be aware of? What are some things that made previous testnets, mainnet launches successful and/or things to avoid that have gone poorly?
- We strongly believe that testnet and mainnet should have the same code base to ensure that they are both stable and secure. After every upgrade, we should test all chain-related activities to make sure that they are working properly. For example, we should test state sync, snapshots, and pruning. There are chains out there with broken state-sync and pruning on mainnet, this could have been avoided by early detection of testnet. So rigorous testing, fixing bugs on lower environment and regularly checking for security vulnerabilities is the key going ahead.
- Sustaining effective communication with validators through platforms like Telegram or Discord proves particularly beneficial during urgent upgrades, even those that occur over the weekend.
- Do you have a validator voting framework and process?
Yes we have an internal alerting bot set for notifications for new proposals.
- Are you planning to play any additional roles in the dYdX ecosystem (e.g. market maker, trader, indexer, front-end, other)?
We can run indexer and front-end on decentralised cloud, IPFS or on normal cloud environment as per requirement.
- Are there other products or services you want to highlight that could be relevant for dYdX?
We can provide below services to the community at present:
Highly reliable and blazing fast RPC/REST and GRPC endpoints.
We provide IBC relayers support for multiple chains.
We can provide custom analytics dashboard for dYdX as per requirement.
We provide state-sync, snapshots and explorer, seed-nodes.