Alleged breach of the trust deed

I helped CH team with a number of things - including SEO, Marketing, Content. They paid me for my help. All of this was before I joined as Trustee, and none of it was tied to the final milestone and payment of the grant. By the time I joined the DGP, and approved the payment, I did not have a conflict with CryptoHondos.

My last contribution to this site was before July 16, 2022, (the date that I was elected as a trustee).

Anyone involved in media and publishing understands that there’s a specific journey an article takes before it’s published online. In case you’re not familiar, here are the typical steps in this process:

1. Choose a Topic
  2. Research
  3. Outline
  4. Write
  5. Edit and Revise
  6. Add Visuals
  7. Format
  8. SEO Optimization
  9. Citations
  10. Final Review
  11. Formatting for Specific Platform
  12. Upload Content
  13. Preview
  14. Publish

Having said that, my work was finished and handed over to the content writer at least a week before its final publication on July 18, 2022.

Conclusion

@RealVovochka shared information that isn’t confidential. It wasn’t kept hidden since it wasn’t private to begin with. If I had secrets, I would have concealed them already. Take the domain, for instance. Usually, domain owners are hidden, but here it’s clear. If anything was amiss, I could have easily hidden it for just €14.26/year.

Regarding proofs of evidence, I’m unable to share agreements or invoices due to many reasons such as GDPR, confidentiality, security etc.

Therefore, I apologize for any actions on my behalf that may have caused turbulence for the past two weeks. I feel indeed that the idea of the forum and discord is to create unity and exchange of healthy ideas so that we may evolve and become better. The issue at hand does not promote the above and therefore I have decided to resign and stand down from my position as a grantor. I am very proud that I have met various people while doing this job and I’ll step down knowing that I have done nothing wrong. My stepping down has nothing to do with my ability to carry out my duties as a grantor and everything to do with the constant bullying I have received in the past two weeks by some community “members”. The unhealthy accusations have taken a toll on me.