Lava Network - initial feedback on 'Incentivized Public RPC'

Hey all, I’m Yuval from Lava Network :wave:
Lava is building the open standard for blockchain RPC & APIs, by directly connecting RPC providers and consumers with a crypto-economic framework that ensures a high standard of service, reliability and accuracy.

I’d like to introduce you to our most exciting project right now - Incentivized Public RPC. ipRPC will allow the dYdX community to seamlessly aggregate, load balance traffic and pay RPC providers based on quality of service. dYdX node runners and beyond can add their nodes and become more engaged, while helping onboard developers. ipRPC makes managing the most critical infrastructure simple by coordinating your community - so developers love building on dYdX.

At a high level, our proposal is to launch and fund an incentivized public RPC pool that will be used to pay RPC providers, and ensure they’re giving top service. We’ll aggregate dYdX RPC providers into a single, highly reliable endpoint with built-in fallback and data accuracy mechanisms, and provide monitoring tools so that the community and team can track & optimize the quality of your public infra.
Lastly, RPC is just the beginning. Archive data and advanced APIs can also be added as a public good.

We are currently implementing ipRPC on Evmos & Axelar, and I’m posting this here to get the conversation going and hear your initial feedback prior to drafting an official proposal. For reference you can check out our recent proposal on Axelar, which had the highest DAO turnout this year (!!) with 98% of the community voting yes. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts & feedback, feel free to hit me up on Discord as well (@yuvalxyz)