Hello dYdX community,
Please allow me to introduce you to AUDIT.one, one of the leading enterprise-grade blockchain infrastructure providers in South-East-Asia.
- Entity name & Location: AUDIT.one, Singapore
- Infrastructure location: Mostly Singapore, with backups across Asia
- Type of hardware & region: Mostly cloud-based across various datacenters in Asia
- Team: Two dedicated DevSecOps engineers with more than 10 years of experience. Various additional support DevOps & blockchain engineers available on a per-needs basis provided by Persistence Labs.
- Years of experience: Running validators since 2019
- Best Practices: Very comprehensive monitoring & alerting systems, laser focus on secure key management, and active communication are the 3 main things we’ll never compromise on.
- Voting Framework: We use Monday.com to track all governance proposals and vote internally. Discussions take place in case of different opinions. We choose to abstain when we can’t reach consensus internally.
- Additional roles: We can run IBC-relayers, RPCs, etc
- Other contributions to ecosystems: AUDIT.one has been a genesis validator for the Cosmos hub as well as for various of other networks. AUDIT.one is also the main infrastructure provider for the Persistence ecosystem. It provides deep proof-of-stake expertise, infrastructure such as relayers, RPCs, and even indexers. AUDIT.one has also made significant contributions in creating scalable testing solutions for cosmos-chain upgrades.