- Nethermind Application Form & Info
- Entity name and location
DEMERZEL SOLUTIONS LIMITED
30 Churchill Place London E14 5EU
- Infrastructure location and set up.
Our organization leverages multiple cloud providers, with AWS being our primary choice. In addition to AWS, we also utilize Linode, GCP, Digital Ocean, and OVHCloud. From a regional perspective, the majority of our Ethereum validators are located in the EU region. However, we also maintain permissioned nodes operating in Asia and North America. Our preference is to distribute our cloud provider selection and node locations strategically, aiming to achieve maximum decentralization.
- Technical make-up of team (elaborate on no. of dev ops engineers, experience, etc.)
Within our organization, we have dedicated teams for both DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering (SRE). Our DevOps team consists of 1 DevOps Lead and 6 skilled DevOps Engineers, who are responsible for maintaining and improving our development and operational processes. On the other hand, our SRE team, led by 1 SRE Lead, comprises 2 proficient SRE Engineers who focus on ensuring the reliability and stability of our systems. By having specialized teams in both DevOps and SRE, we ensure efficient and effective management of our infrastructure and operations.
- Years of experience
Our company was established in 2017, and for the past two years, we have been actively operating Ethereum validators. Presently, we manage a substantial network of over 8,000 validators on the Ethereum mainnet. This significant undertaking demonstrates our commitment and expertise in participating and contributing to the Ethereum ecosystem.
- What other networks are you running validators for?
8,000+ ETH nodes (Mainnet and Lido)
- Based on your participation in any previous testnets, mainnets, are there any best practices to be aware of? What are some things that made previous testnets, mainnet launches successful and/or things to avoid that have gone poorly?
- Thorough Testing: Rigorous testing is crucial before the launch of any network. Conducting extensive testnet phases allows for identifying and resolving potential bugs, vulnerabilities, and performance issues.
- Community Engagement: Active involvement and engagement with the community are essential. Encouraging developers, validators, and users to participate, provide feedback, and report issues helps in discovering and addressing problems early on.
- Robust Infrastructure: Building a reliable and scalable infrastructure is vital for a successful launch. Ensuring that the network can handle increased traffic, has redundancy measures in place, and is prepared for potential attacks or congestion is critical.