Validator Introduction - Validator VietNam

Hello everyone, I am Luu representing the Validator Vietnam community.

I have 3 years of experience in node operation, validator for blockchain projects such as: Aptos, Sui, Starknet, and nearly 40 Cosmos ecosystem blockchain projects, my strength is guiding the local community to run. node from zero, which means you have no experience in running node can also be done through my video tutorials. Our team consists of 7 people: devops, fullstack, frontend, backend, CM and mod. Vietnam is an open country in the cryptocurrency market, and also has many quality projects, quality validators. I hope in the near future I have the opportunity to contribute and go long with the DYDX project, here is information about us: validatorvn | Twitter | Linktree.

Regard!

1 Like

Hi @ValidatorVN ,

Appreciate you posting your profile! It’d be helpful if you could fill in your details and answer the relevant questions listed in the Validator Introduction Framework.

Please note that using the above intro format is encouraged but optional. We view this as an effective way for community members to evaluate the potential validators of dYdX v4 using a consistent, standardized framework. Many thanks!