Thank you for posting all your profiles. Based on community feedback, we think it would be helpful for you all to share your introductions in a more standardised format (similar to the Endorsed Delegates profiles). Here’s a proposed structure for your intros:
- Entity name and location
- Infrastructure location
- What kind of hardware do you run? Baremetal, cloud-based…? In what geographic regions?
- Technical make-up of team (elaborate on no. of dev ops engineers, experience, etc.)
- Years of experience
- What other networks are you running validators for?
- Based on your participation in any previous testnets, mainnets, are there any best practices to be aware of? What are some things that made previous testnets, mainnet launches successful and/or things to avoid that have gone poorly?
- Do you have a validator voting framework and process?
- Are you planning to play any additional roles in the dYdX ecosystem (e.g. market maker, trader, indexer, front-end, other)?
- Are there other products or services you want to highlight that could be relevant for dYdX?
- Any notable contributions in other ecosystems that you would like to highlight for the community?
Please note that using the above intro format is encouraged but optional. We view this as an effective way for community members to evaluate the potential validators of dYdX v4 using a consistent, standardised framework.
We encourage validators to re-post their introductions based on this framework in their individual posts, and once we have enough entries, we will consolidate these intro’s into a common database that will be public to the community.