I am trading on V3 and meet an issue. The Portfolio Value displayed on the web platform differs from the values obtained through the API. Upon reviewing the entire trade history, I noticed that some assets are missing, and the numbers don’t match. Furthermore, after some time, the API itself starts return incorrect numbers.
What could I do? Seems live chat is not working.
Can you post examples? I’m using V4 testnet and what you write is quite scary, if true.
Thank you for reaching out with your concern. I want to clarify that the forum is tailored for discussions around dYdX governance and ecosystem topics, and we limit support-related questions here to keep the focus on broader discussions.
For issues with V3, our dedicated helpdesk for V3 is the best place to get support:
If you’re experiencing issues with V4, you should direct those inquiries to the V4 helpdesk here:
Additionally, our Discord community is a great place to seek help from fellow users and the dYdX team:
I do have the trade history data. However, posting the data will expose my trading strategy. The reason I discovered this is because I added a deposit to a rounded number before placing the orders. The sum of the order results can be easily checked by comparing it to the deposited collateral.