Endorsed Delegate’s address: 0x43D3938Ebd74106e2d177f9A304C1E9f914f2b52 | bristolblockchain.eth
Commonwealth name (if any): BristolBlockchain
Discord ID (if any) : rroojrooj#5708
Twitter handle (if any): @Bris_Blockchain
Email (optional): email@example.com
External website (optional):
Endorsed Delegate’s voting power (includes voting power from DYDX/stkDYDX held and voting power received from delegation): 204
Endorsed Delegate’s proposing power (includes proposing power from DYDX/stkDYDX held and proposing power received from delegation): 2,250,000.00
BristolBlockchain was onboarded on 20/3/23 and abides by the Code of Conduct.
- Vote participation rate (if any):
- Evidence of responsiveness to the dYdX community (if any): dYdX - Comments / Feedback
- The reasoning for any proposal, vote, or decision made in connection with being an Endorsed Delegate (if any): dYdX - Voting Rationale
- Conflicts of interest (if any): None
Bristol Blockchain Society, founded in November 2022, is a non-profit organization based at the University of Bristol, a top 5 UK research university. We have around 50 active members from various academic backgrounds, including computer science, law, economics, engineering, and PhD students. We have two primary arms: Education and Governance. As one of the few active UK blockchain societies, we are dedicated to contributing to the blockchain space and promoting education in the field.
We are currently involved in the governance of AAVE and are passionate about participating in the governance of other projects, like dYdX. Our vision for the future of the dYdX protocol and its governance includes improving various aspects of the protocol, raising viewpoints from underrepresented groups, and actively participating in the decision-making process.
We plan to advance the dYdX community and governance by:
- Regularly engaging in discussions, debates, and sharing our views on the protocol and its governance.
- Actively participating in the proposal and voting process.
- Connecting with community members through various channels, including social media, Discord, and in-person events.
- Leveraging our diverse academic backgrounds and skill sets to contribute to the growth and development of the dYdX protocol and its governance.
- Organizing educational events, workshops, and seminars with the dYdX team for our members at the University of Bristol.
Bristol Blockchain Society is a non-profit organization with no membership fees, ensuring accessibility and inclusivity for all interested students. Our primary motivation is not monetary gain but rather contributing positively to the blockchain ecosystem and promoting education, transparency, and fair governance. We are dedicated to making well-informed decisions in the best interest of the dYdX protocol and its community.
Demonstrating our commitment to fostering collaboration within the industry, we recently organized a successful event in partnership with Coinbase. This marked the first UK university collaboration for Coinbase, and it attracted over 75 attendees, creating a valuable opportunity for students to engage with and learn from industry professionals.
I confirm that the information above is accurate and up to date as of the start of the current epoch and I will immediately update this Profile and Pitch in the event of a material change.
I have read and agree to abide by the Endorsed Delegates Code of Conduct.
I have completed and scored 8/10 on the Endorsed Delegate Self Assessment. Please find my Self Assessment linked here: BBS - dYdX - Endorsed Delegate Assessment Criteria.docx
BBS - dYdX - Endorsed Delegates - Profile and Pitch Template