Impossible to join Discord

Hello,

i was on the DYDX Discord, but i’m no longer on it, and not able to join.

My discord handler is: albttx#4242, i am running the validator nysa.network

My guess is that i’m no longer in any group, i think i was removed from the group testnet or something like that. Could you please check.

When i try to join using my account i have “Whoops, unable to accept invite”

5 Likes

I appear to have the same issue now, every time I join, I get redirected back - I was wondering if you ended up with a solution?

4 Likes

Hello @nysa.network and @AnotherTrader,

I sincerely regret to learn that you’re experiencing difficulties joining our Discord channel.

Could you kindly confirm if your Discord account is verified with a phone number or email, and if you have enabled two-factor authentication (2FA)? These steps are crucial for a seamless channel access and could be a potential cause of the issue.

Should the problem persist, please don’t hesitate to inform me. In the meantime, I’ll make an effort to contact the Discord team for insights.

If there are any other concerns you’d like to share or if you encounter additional issues, you’re welcome to fill out the form provided here: https://forms.gle/xW1jY5iRJmsk4pJG8.

3 Likes

Hello @nysa.network,

Our Discord server employs a stringent filter, and it appears that it mistakenly removed you due to some common reasons, such as not having a verified account (with a phone number) or having a brand new account.

However, I’m pleased to share that the Discord team has manually approved your account, and you should now have unrestricted access to join the server. Welcome aboard! If you encounter any further issues or have any questions, please feel free to reach out.

3 Likes

Hello @Stan
I have the same issue.
Here is my discord handler : Otnicka#6844

3 Likes

hello i have the very same issue as the users above here. I have multi factor login enabled.
Can you add me to the allowed users manually?
My username is drakend#1708

3 Likes

Hello @Stan ,

I have the same issue and I contacted Discord Support. They told me there may be a ghost record however I do not remember ever having joined your discord server before.

May you unlock my account, please?

ID: xeno396

3 Likes

Hi @xeno, @Otnicka, and @drakend. Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.

I want you to know that I am currently investigating the issue, which is why I haven’t followed up with you yet. Please allow me 72 hours to conduct a thorough investigation.

To ensure that all issues and concerns are addressed effectively, feel free to share them using the following form: https://forms.gle/xW1jY5iRJmsk4pJG8.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

4 Likes

hi @Stan , I have a similar problem in that I am attempting to join the discord but for some reason keep getting kicked out (I can’t even get to the onboarding page). Have tried both on mobile and desktop. my use is “therealwillomega”

1 Like

thank you @Stan
I have filled the google forms

Hello, @Stan
The same problem, have a verified discord with the phone number and 2FA, but cant join for several days :man_shrugging:. Filled the form above mentioned. Hope, team will help asap.

1 Like

Hello @Otnicka, @drakend, @xeno, @william, @Forest, @u88ab,

I want to express my gratitude for your patience and for taking the time to complete the form. I also apologize for the slight delay, as we needed some additional time to thoroughly investigate the issues preventing you from joining our Discord channel.

Currently, there are no major roadblocks or technical issues hindering access to the Discord server. However, the primary challenge lies with our verification bot. To ensure successful entry, please make sure that you meet the following requirements:

1. Enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) and verify your phone number.
2. Upload a profile picture on Discord.
3. Ensure that your Discord account is at least 7 days old.
4. Verify that your account has not been banned from other Discord servers due to scam or spam activities.
5. Successfully pass the verification test within a 2-minute timeframe.

For instance, @xeno encountered an issue because he did not have a profile picture, which is one of the prerequisites for access.

I hope this explanation clarifies any questions you may have had. Should you encounter any further difficulties or have additional inquiries, please do not hesitate to use the report form to bring them to our attention.

Hello,
I registered for lots of discord channel and there is no problem to register new ones;
my discord account meets all these requirements

1. Enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) and verify your phone number.
2. Upload a profile picture on Discord.
3. Ensure that your Discord account is at least 7 days old.
4. Verify that your account has not been banned from other Discord servers due to scam or spam activities.
5. Successfully pass the verification test within a 2-minute timeframe.

But I can NOT log in only your discord server, I think the problem is in your system of verification ?
And I do not spam but I can not verify if someone in some channels blocked my account accidentally :man_shrugging:

Help to solve this issue asap, pls!

Вт, 5 дек. 2023 г. в 13:17, Stan Banchev via dYdX Community Forum <notifications@dydx.discoursemail.com>:

Hi @Forest,

Thank you for following up, could you please share your discord ID?

1 Like

Resolved: Access to dYdX Discord

Thanks to the support team’s advice, setting a profile picture enabled me to join the dYdX Discord server. Appreciate their guidance.

1 Like

ford49

Вт, 5 дек. 2023 г. в 15:33, Stan Banchev via dYdX Community Forum <notifications@dydx.discoursemail.com>:

1 Like

Hello,
No way to add me to your discord ??

Вт, 5 дек. 2023 г. в 17:49, Vas G <nys112015@gmail.com>:

1 Like