Forum Update: New Guidelines and Features!

:wave: Hi dYdX Community,

We’ve recently updated our community guidelines and introduced new forum features, following valuable suggestions from you all. These updates aim to enhance our forum’s safety and user experience.

Key updates include:

Revised Community Guidelines:

We’ve integrated points from our previous discussion on forum safety and value.

This includes guidance on where to seek product support, as product-related support queries fall outside the forum’s scope.

Check out the updated guidelines here.

Enhanced User Experience:

The forum now sports a new layout with dYdX’s font, integrations for reactions and GIFs, a table of contents for topics, and verified badges for key participants and staff to combat impersonation.

Oprah Hand Outs GIF

Improved Content Quality:

We’ve implemented tighter restrictions for Trust Level 0 users to reduce spam and low-value content. Advancement to Trust Level 1 is now required for posting.

We’re excited for you to experience these changes and would love to hear your feedback and suggestions.

Thanks for being part of this journey.

Cheers,
Stan

5 Likes

The new look for the forum is really well handled as the left bar you’ve introduced is really a great improvement. However, I have to admit that I liked using the “light theme” and its removal to align with the dYdX’s font has removed that ability to select our prefered theme on the parameter’s tab. Despite the new design looking good, we should still allow users to switch to white themes if they have a preference for it. Just a suggestion to reintroduce that option.
pro-delegators-sign

3 Likes

Hi @Govmos,

I really appreciate your feedback on the new forum design and the note about theme selection. We understand the importance of personal preference in user experience.

Rest assured, we’re looking into reintroducing the option for users to select their preferred theme, very soon.

Thanks for your patience and for sharing your thoughts!

2 Likes